How to change personal information in "My Account" including email back to an existing registered email address

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
jungle john
Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:53 pm

x

How to change personal information in "My Account" including email back to an existing registered email address

Today I purchased a Transistor Bass plugin for a friend. In order to do so we had to change the personal information of his to mine so that it would match my credit card info.

So I proceeded to do so including changing the email address to my own.

Now that the product has been purchased we are trying to change the personal info back to what it initially was including my friends initial email address associated with the account.

However every time I click submit it does not update. When log out and go to log back in I have to use my email address with his preexisting password which we did not change.

How can we have his email address and other personal info saved again?

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”