Double clicks suddenly not working on a project

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Ztla
Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:34 pm

x

Double clicks suddenly not working on a project

I'm pretty sure all I did was check "don't limit windows to screen" on the general settings menu and soon I noticed that double clicking midi patterns didn't open the piano roll for me.

Double right-clicking "ghost notes" in the piano roll and jumping between layers that way is an essential part of my workflow and that doesn't work either. Also not being able to open the audio clip settings window by double clicking is frankly horrible...

It seems that no double click command is working... But only in this project file! If I create a new project it all works as usual. Restarting FL or saving a new version of this project does not help. Unchecking the window limiting on general settings doesn't help either.

I think this is a bug or am I missing something obvious?

Ztla
Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:26 pm

x

Re: Double clicks suddenly not working on a project

Robiaster wrote:This sounds like "optimize for"...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ztla
Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:17 pm

x

Robiaster wrote:Could you post a screenshot of ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ztla
Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:24 pm

x

I FIGURED OUT THE CAUSE! My other projects sta...

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:28 pm

x

Did you contact the developers of the plugin?

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”