Bluescreen after a second in BETA 20.1

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
SR_BL4CK_H4WK
Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:23 am

x

Bluescreen after a second in BETA 20.1

Dear FL Studio Forum,

Me as a long year Cubase user already bought the FL Studio Signature Bundle. I registered everything and downloaded the installer, because the files on the USB Stick were not readable. I installed the software completely.

After the installation I restarted my computer and tried to open FL Studio. I was curiously looking at that fruit. Then it opened the project, and after approximattely 0.7 seconds baaam > Bluescreen! Unbelivable

I already reinstalled the software and tried everything again. Nothing! :shock: :shock:

So i decided to install also the BETA Version 20.1. And the same :( :( :( :( :( :(

My system:

Windows 10 Pro ( Installed since 10 days. Every update is done! )
Steinberg UR22MKII (Original Drivers from CD but FL Studio crashed also before I installed or plugged it to my computer)
Asus Aorus Gaming 9 Motherboard
Intel® Core™ i9-7940X ( 14 physical cores - Maybe too much cores? Cubase works with 14 physical cores )
VENGEANCE® RGB 64 GB (8 x 8 GB) DDR4 DRAM 3.600 MHz
Nothing plugged in in the USB instead of Mouse and Keyboare
I already tested i with an USB 3.0 Hub with 2.0 Amper, just to be sure we don't have any low voltage problem.
Everything is updated, not Viruses, nothing!

Anybody an idea? :) :P :?: :?:

Thanks for any help in advance! :D :D

Alphons
Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:05 pm

x

Re: Bluescreen after a second in BETA 20.1

Sorry for the delayed response. You posted thi...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”