Yamaha keyboard setup

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
BenG44
Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:53 am

x

Yamaha keyboard setup

Hi, My name is Ben Garcia and I purchased fl studio like 6 months ago or somewhere around there and I've been making beats since then I just got a Yamaha Keyboard and I've looked up several tutoriols on how to connect it to fl studio 20 and I've done everything there telling me to so and it still don't seem to work.

I installed the driver for it and plugged it in usb into my laptop and I go to midi setting then In the input and output it pops up as Digital keyboard. So I click it and I go to controller type and it don't have Yamaha keyboard listed so I tried some other ones that might work for it n everhtime I press a key it makes a wired clicking sound and I don't know how to record it's telling me the notes I'm pressing but it's not recording or going into the piano roll it would be great if I can get some help.

steevm
Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:02 am

x

Re: Yamaha keyboard setup

It's a bit hard to understand what exactly you ...

Yearofthegoat
Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:15 am

x

Re: Yamaha keyboard setup

I use a Yamaha NPV80 and it shows as 'Digital K...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”