Samples in Projects not found when using external hard drive to store samples

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
danebrennan17
Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:44 am

x

Samples in Projects not found when using external hard drive to store samples

I put all of my sample packs on an external hard drive, then I made an extra search folder in FL Studio for these packs that are now on the external hard drive:

Options --> File Settings --> Browse extra search folders --> [packs on E. drive]

But when I open up projects I made before I moved all my samples to an external drive, the project cannot find the samples I used.

FL Studio 12 // Windows 10

danebrennan17
Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:47 am

x

Re: Samples in Projects not found when using external hard drive to store samples

Yes it will start with the lower left corner go...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

danebrennan17
Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:35 pm

x

Re: Samples in Projects not found when using external hard drive to store samples

Not exactly sure what a directory tree is, but ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

danebrennan17
Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:38 pm

x

Directory trees for E drive and the packs folde...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”