I doubt you will have time for this but if you do would be great gesture

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Trancelmania
Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:04 am

x

I doubt you will have time for this but if you do would be great gesture

So there is a free program called winreducer that allows you to edit the windows iso so you can customise windows before it's even been installed. The problem is a lot of the options for things that can be eliminated are not things I've heard of or fully understand. But i want to use my PC soley for FL with my focusrite with multi monitors and midi keyboard via usb, usb wireless mouse and keyboard, google chrome portable via ethernet and adobe audition version 3.01 and of course many plugins on windows 10 home edition 64bit. And a sample browser program and not much else aside maybe a simple audio and video player and pdf reader and calculator. Would you be able to know everything or at least a lot of things i can disable knowing I'm using the pc for the above only? For example i am not going to be using a printer so i can safely delete this from the iso via the software but there are many many many other options of things to remove and i would like to remove as much as possible but things like netframework and active x and services e.t.c I'm not in the know about every option. Do you think you would have time to go through the software for me? You can save preset file for your chosen configuration. It is called wimreducer at https://www.winreducer.net

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”