Playback restarting issue

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Systematic Melody
Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:45 pm

x

Playback restarting issue

I have this issue that never bothered me in the past but now I am trying to record vocals / instruments alongside a session and it's becoming prohibitive.

I don't know why, but sometimes the session will jump back to wherever playback started from.

There is a screenshot of FL showing what happens -- if I am recording it will try to start from the beginning... Something seems to be causing intermittent latency spikes. I know that that's mostly on me to figure out and setup but I'm lost with what I can do here.

There's also a screenshot of my DPC Latency Checker which shows the spikes attached. I have IL Remote disabled. With Wi-Fi disabled the problems still persist. My graphics card drivers are the latest version.

I thought LatencyMon could work... but there isn't really a way to find out what is intermittently causing the audio playback to restart. At any point in time there are several programs running in the background and I need help figuring out what is causing the audio playback to restart.

I have noticed that the playback will jump to reset when I add/remove usb devices, but that is not happening during recording.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Alphons
Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:57 am

x

Re: Playback restarting issue

Do you have any midi controllers connected? A ...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”