Piapro VST plug in error E02 Topic is solved

Please report Windows related issues here

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Provide step-by-step DETAILS about your problem and how to reproduce it. A VIDEO is excellent (get a free recorder here - Upload mp4 format videos direct to the forum). Get a great free screenshot app here. Bugs will be fixed faster if you follow these suggestions. NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm CET), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Lex Remplap036
Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:39 pm

0 x

Piapro VST plug in error E02

Issue:
Capture.PNG
I try to use (and maybe I'm using it wrong) the Piapro plug in, I get an error mostly in Japanese that I cant select and highlight to translate into google. E02 is all I have to work with (Sometimes it shows E11)

Backstory: Bought the bundle (English Miku as well as the JP variants), cant get the plug in to work in Studio one 4 (It won't even detect it as a plug in... I'm waiting for a reply over there) but while I wait, I have been using FL Studio for 12 years (mostly by trial and error, I'm aware I'm probably using maybe 10% of its functionality) I'm told it works in FL Studio, so I try it. Scanned VST Plugins, found it, searched, right click, open in new channel and here we are.

(Locale is set to JP so that shouldn't be my issue there)
Not sure even if this error is an issue, since this is my first time using this plug in all I know is that the screen shots I've seen look like a program in a program, while this simply looks like another piano roll with no chance to add lyrics to test if vocals even work.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Robiaster
Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:49 pm

0 x

Re: Piapro VST plug in error E02

Could you paste the Japanese (I assume) text he...

Lex Remplap036
Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:05 pm

0 x

It wont let me highlight and copy the Japanese,...

JRokujuushi
Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:52 pm

1 x

Did you try just pressing Ctrl+C? Error message...

Lex Remplap036
Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:25 pm

0 x

Piapro Studio を起動できませんでした。(E02)(Google translat...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”