FL Studio is crashing and closing when I try to open my project!

Please report Windows related issues here

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Provide step-by-step DETAILS about your problem and how to reproduce it. A VIDEO is excellent (get a free recorder here - Upload mp4 format videos direct to the forum). Get a great free screenshot app here. Bugs will be fixed faster if you follow these suggestions. NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm CET), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Bassheart
Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:57 pm

0 x

FL Studio is crashing and closing when I try to open my project!

Hi, Every time when I open a project of me it loads all the pluggins,samples and everything like it usally does.... But then I only see the loading logo at my mouse and a couple minutes later I have the message: FL Studio Is not responding…. and then I can choose to wait or close... And waiting is not working so closing the program is the only option.... I tried to repair the fl studio file but there it says there are no errors found... Then I resetted the personal settings what I found as well but that didn't help as well...

So I restarted my computer a couple times but none of it worked out....

It happend with an other oproject too recently and it's a huge problem to me because I have time schedules I have to follow to finish my projects...

I really hope anyone can help me.

Kind regards,

Bas

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”