Fl studio suddenly stuck in Trial mode (even when registered)

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Henkers
Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:26 pm

x

Fl studio suddenly stuck in Trial mode (even when registered)

I recently bought the signature bundle, and it worked for a week. (I used the log in method to unlock). But now, whilst im logged in, it says on the top ledt corner that its a trial version, and it acts like trial version too! But when I go to the about tab in settings, it says clearly that I am registered and logged in with signature bundle.

I have tried to both log in and use the reg key. Each time I do log in, it says it works and requests a restart of the program, but when I launch it, Its still in trial mode...

I dont remember how it suddenly turned into trial mode, but for some reason, it is stuck.

I would like a solution to this problem :roll:

** edit ** I figured out that my fl studio 12 is working properly. The problem seem to only appear in the fl studio 20
What.PNG
Capture.PNG
ca2pture.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ief
Site Admin
Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:48 am

x

Re: Fl studio suddenly stuck in Trial mode (even when registered)

Your FL Studio registration is blocked because ...

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:19 pm

x

Re: Fl studio suddenly stuck in Trial mode (even when registered)

Hi there. Please go ahead and create a support...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”