FL Studio ASIO Error

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
The Ross
Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:43 am

x

FL Studio ASIO Error

After using FL studio for well over a decade without issue, I began getting this error a few months ago and the program has no audio once opened FL Studio ASIO Error: Error: Couldn't initialize rendering in shared mode! Code:-2004287480. https://ibb.co/PmK3JR6
I have tried multiple fixes/suggestions I found on this forum and nothing worked and got tired of dealing with it and gave up.
I now need to go back and use FL Studio to edit/update some older tracks so I decided to uninstall and reinstall the program. This fixed it for about two weeks and now the error is happening again.
I have tried the following:
Reset my computer.
Reset my FL Studio settings.
Made sure my sound card is not in use by another application.
Made sure my sound card driver is up to date.
Tried different sample rates with my sound card.
Changing the ASIO inside FL Studio causes it to freeze and crash.
Attempting to change the sampling rate inside FL Studio causes it to freeze and crash.
The buffer length inside FL Studio is set to 512smp attempting to change this causes it to freeze and crash.

I am running Windows 10 with a Realtek sound card. The only software settings I have changed on my computer in the last few months is the installation of Winamp and it is not running, open in the background, etc. when I try to open FL Studio.
I removed Winamp and still have the same problem with FL Studio.
Like I said, this worked fine after reinstalling for about two weeks and now this is happening again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
-T

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”