"invalid pointer operation" + project crash when deleting multiple highlighted audio clips in picker

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
nu.id
Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:23 pm

x

"invalid pointer operation" + project crash when deleting multiple highlighted audio clips in picker

when right clicking on audio in the pattern picker and "select unused", it highlights the unused audio clips. I then right click one of them and delete, removing all highlighted. I have always done this but in the past couple of days I get an error "invalid pointer operation" when trying to delete in this manner and the project will crash

nu.id
Fri May 10, 2019 5:48 pm

x

Re: "invalid pointer operation" + project crash when deleting multiple highlighted audio clips in picker

I was able to duplicate this scenario in 20.1.2...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nu.id
Fri May 10, 2019 6:43 pm

x

Re: "invalid pointer operation" + project crash when deleting multiple highlighted audio clips in picker

I'm now able to reproduce this issue every time...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”