VST problem: all the sounds, presets disappeared Topic is solved

Please report Windows related issues here

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Provide step-by-step DETAILS about your problem and how to reproduce it. A VIDEO is excellent (get a free recorder here - Upload mp4 format videos direct to the forum). Get a great free screenshot app here. Bugs will be fixed faster if you follow these suggestions. NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm CET), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Tom D.
Sat May 25, 2019 10:34 pm

0 x

VST problem: all the sounds, presets disappeared

Hi Guys,
I just bought a few days ago a VST called purity, I had an authorization, serial number,... everything was okay with the installation and it worked perfectly on FL Studio 20, but the day after - I didn't change a thing since - I open it and all the preset aren't here anymore, all the sounds are "empty"and I don't why, I also had a 64 bit version and it's the same problem... I think the problem is from FL Studio because when I open the VST without FL, everything works. Check the file here and please help me to solve this problem... :|
vst problem.odt
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tom D.
Sun May 26, 2019 9:39 pm

0 x

VST problem: all the sounds, presets disappeared

Hi Guys,I just bought a few days ago a VST call...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tom D.
Mon May 27, 2019 8:23 am

0 x

Re: VST problem: all the sounds, presets disappeared

hi robiaster, I did it, check the picture pleas...

Tom D.
Mon May 27, 2019 2:01 pm

1 x

Re: VST problem: all the sounds, presets disappeared  Topic is solved

Hi everyone,I fixed the problem, you were right...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”