Access violation in 'ntdll.dll' (wrong forum, sorry!)

It's in development so expect the unexpected!

Return to “FL Studio Beta & RC Testing”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Tagirijus
Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:13 am

x

Access violation in 'ntdll.dll' (wrong forum, sorry!)

Edit: Sorry! This is a RC related issue. Maybe a mod could move this topic to the FL Studio Beta & RC Testing forum? Sorry for the inconvenience!

Edit2: Wow, thanks for the fast moving! :)

Hey there,

first of all: unfortunately I cannot reproduce this error (yet)! Sorry for that already, but maybe the error message already rings a bell:
fl_error_message.jpg
It reads:
Access violation at address 00007FFF8B51DE0D in module 'ntdll.dll'. Read of address FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
It happened, when I opened the plugin picker. This message appeared and the plugin picker was empty. I closed it, reopened it and everythign was ok again.

FL Version: v20.5 build 1125

Edit:
Ok now it gets more frequent and also while trying to just open a plugin from the mixer. After that FL even crashes. And additionally to this a project just said that a state for a certain plugin could not be saved and FL crashed. The plugin was MStereoProcessor and another time MSoundFactory. Both VST3 versions of the plugins.

Can this be a Meldaproduction issue as well?

Edit2:
I am not 100% sure yet, but it could be that the issue is somehow related to this topic:

viewtopic.php?f=1990&t=205949

... Youlean already wrote that there is a problem with the VST3 version of the Youlean Loudness Meter v2.2.4 - I'll come back to this topic and give updates, if I get the error again without Youlean Loudness Meter involved!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Tagirijus on Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “FL Studio Beta & RC Testing”