No Longer Rendering/Exporting

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
FM_HeatSink
Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:56 am

x

No Longer Rendering/Exporting

I recently had to wipe Win10 and reinstall. Now that I'm back up and running I have a new issue

When I render/export the file (doesnt matter file type), the render process is slower than it was, and when its done instead of playing the FL Studio Beep I get this very hot signal, loud distorted buzz. The exported file has nothing but clicks in it. Why would this be? I've tried each audio drive, ASIO4ALL, FL Studio ASIO, and my MOTU (which is a very bad idea because its driving that hard signal into my interface and it comes out fricken LOUD).

Specs: Win 10 Home, fresh install on a EVO 860 SSD, Intel i7-77700HQ, 32 Gig DDR4 ram. FL Studio Producer Ed v20.1.2 build 887

UPDATE: Wow no answers. This SUCKS. I've uninstalled and reinstalled FL Studio and still have the same problem. Uninstalled, removed from registry, reinstalled, SAME ISSUE. I've tried arming the master track and recording into an audio file in Edison but when I save the Edison "sample" the end file has absolutely no sound in it at all, not even the clicks. While export rendering the progress bar "jumps" back at 14 by 2 bars.

steevm
Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:36 am

x

Re: No Longer Rendering/Exporting

It sounds like you are somehow outputting a sig...

FM_HeatSink
Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:26 am

x

I have opened a blank template, added one insta...

steevm
Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:47 am

x

FM_HeatSink wrote:My mixer level isn't hot. Thi...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”