FL freezes when using with Akai Fire

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
LeaReyes
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:25 am

x

FL freezes when using with Akai Fire

Hi,

I recently bought the Akai Fire and when I first started using it, it seemed ok. Now, after going about my work sometimes for about 5 - 10 minutes in Fl, the software freezes. It seems the more I do, such as add different instruments, record, playback, etc, it just freezes, usually, while I'm playing something back.

I've scoured the internet for answers but haven't had any luck solving the problem. I've changed settings in FL and on my PC (Windows 10), I've plugged the unit into different USB ports, I've disabled all my background processes, and checked how much memory I'm using when the Fire is connected. It reads around 35%. (I haven't checked it as I'm playing something back though). I've also downloaded the latest FL...again! and registered the product etc and still, I get the problem.

I'm concerned that it's the actual unit that's faulty because when I use FL without it, it doesn't freeze. There's obviously a conflict somewhere?

Is anyone else having the same problem?

Can anyone help, please?

Thanks in advance
Lea

Alphons
Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:43 am

x

Re: FL freezes when using with Akai Fire

Are you getting any error messages with this or...

LeaReyes
Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:37 am

x

Hi and thanks for your reply. The only message...

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:06 pm

x

Hi there. Sorry for the delay. Does this issue...

LeaReyes
Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:26 am

x

Everything seems to be ok. I don't know how but...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”