Unlocking from trial version Topic is solved

Please report Windows related issues here

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
WE NEED DETAILS: Your problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio version & build number, b) what you are doing and what happens exactly, c) step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots - Another great way to demonstrate issues. Get a free screenshot app here. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. A video - The best way of demonstrating many issues. Get a free recorder here. Include mp4 videos to your post from the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Soul88
Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:52 am

x

Unlocking from trial version

I've downloaded the newest version - FL Studio 20 (v20.5.1 [build 1193] - 64Bit)

On opening FL Studio I am prompted to enter my account login details in order to unlock the installation (as it is in trial mode).

I then go ahead and enter my email address and password and I click 'unlock with account'.

A dialog box opens up informing me that 'The registration SUCCEEDED'. It states that FL Studio will now close and the next time I start FL Studio it will be unlocked.

FL Studio closes. I then restart FL Studio and I am again prompted to enter my account login details in order to unlock the installation as I am still in trial mode. So this process continues in a loop.

I've attached screenshots of the process. Your help will be much appreciated.

Sylvester Johnson
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Evyi
Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:34 am

x

Re: Unlocking from trial version

Hi there. There is still the *.reg file way to...

Soul88
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:53 am

x

Thanks. I'm still having issues. I have downlo...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Robiaster
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:21 am

x

Might be an issue with your license due to it o...

Robiaster
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:29 am

x

I see, I miss remembered the version that you g...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”