Fruity Plugins dont't load

Please report Windows related issues here

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) ANNOUNCEMENT

We know many of you are locked-in or under quarantine restrictions at the moment. Our support staff are based in Europe, so they too are being affected by the current situation. We appreciate your patience during this difficult time as we may not be able to respond to support requests quickly as we would like.

Image-Line Management Team

WE NEED DETAILS: Your problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:

1. Update - Before anything else, download and install the latest version of FL Studio from here. Your bug may be fixed already!
  2. Specific information - a) FL Studio version & build number, b) what you are doing and what happens exactly, c) step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  3. Screenshots - Another great way to demonstrate issues. Get a free screenshot app here. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  4. A video - The best way of demonstrating many issues. Get a free recorder here. Include mp4 videos to your post from the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  5. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Dura_Musix
Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:23 pm

x

Fruity Plugins dont't load

Actually, I've written a comment before, but the problem is much bigger as I thought. If I wannt to open some normal plugins like BooBass or Efects like EQ2 or Reverb or any other thing. But 3rd Party Plugins are still working.

What I did:
While working on a project I just copied some photos from my phone to my computer, jusing ITunes. (I hadn't it installed before, so maybe that's the problem - but now I deleted it and afterwards installed FL again). Suddenly nothing woked as I wanted it to.
Now I have reinstalled FL a few time (3-5 times) and I still have the same problem: If I want to open a stock Plugin nothing happens. BUT the only thing, working is FL Keys and FLEX. And that's just more confusing. I have updated all my drivers and stuff *_* still got the problem. I changed the plugins paths a few times (so copied the stock plugin .dll Files and pasted them into another folder) but nothing helped. I never got some problems with FL till now. By the way - if I'm opening some old projects everything is working - but if I want to open stock plugins in the oöd project it don't works.
So PLEASE help me out. I really love FL but thiis prob is annoying.

Robiaster
Technical Support
Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:19 pm

x

Re: Fruity Plugins dont't load

Could you try performing a clean install? From...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”