Controling FL Studio with MIDI devices

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Filip Kamiński
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:48 pm

x

Controling FL Studio with MIDI devices

Hey :D , I want to improve my workflow. I has been thinking about buying simple controller such as Behringer X-Touch mini.

My idea is to assign parameters of fab filter pro q to midi device in that way it will be assigned every time I run this plugin and it will provide me that every time I change the instance of this plugin I can manipulate them sepraratly. In other words I would like to switch between plugins and controll all of them with one midi device and only once assign parameters to X-Touch mini within a particular plugin.

Second thing: I have for example one band stated at 300Hz and there I have my knob positioned. Now I want to change my second band from 1000Hz to 1200Hz. Then if I move my knob it won't start moving from 1000Hz but from 300Hz.

In addition I watched videos and read articles about that but I couldn't find anything useful. Now I can only assign parameters to only one plugin in a project (not one type of plugin but only for one instance of plugin) and it is not saved when I run different project. Now I am using novation launchkey mk2 49 (I think all knobs and fader are useless on this midi keayboard :? ), but I want to switch to Behringer because of infinite knobs. I believe that it can solve my second problem stated above.

Do you have any idea how I can fix it and make it work properly?
Thanks in advance for taking your time :)

iRelevant
Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:45 pm

x

Re: Controling FL Studio with MIDI devices

Hi Filip. I can not comment on the specific iss...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”