I'm scared of working big projects on FL Studio, so many random errors

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
laurens rod
Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:14 am

x

I'm scared of working big projects on FL Studio, so many random errors

Hello, I'm a big fan of FL studio, I always dreamed of making some music and found FL the best DAW because it was so simple and easy to get started. These last months I have started working on more and bigger projects and have found some issues that really scare me to keep using FL for further music production. 1) RANDOM RENDER ERRORS: someday I was doing simple piano chord progressins in all the scales/chords using Kontakt Gentleman and noticed that sometimes some chords were abruptly chopped, the errors were completely random in position and if ever happened. I tryed to indentify what was the cause but found nothing, no audio setting or render quality helped, pure random errors in a simple song with only a piano track. 2) ERRORS SAVING PROJECTS: just now (and maybe the reason of this post) a project I saved yesterday using Output Movement after finding a good setting opens with the plugin set on the initial preset; my hard worked setting being lost. I rechecked saving again and the same error happens. Tested on Ableton Live to discard a plugin fault and it works just fine. 3) ERRORS WITH SOME VSTs: I just purchased the Impactsound Duduk instrument, playing it in FL was making some random note to be triggered even when the key was already released. Asking support they ask me to test on Kontakt standalone, and this doesn't happen there, neither in Ableton Live. So, most likely a FL Studio bug. So I was wondering, Are you guys also finding FL Studio Producer edition hard to use for professional music production?. Or is mostly used by hobbists now? I still think the piano roll is the best in its class, but these little random errors make me wonder if FL Studio can be used for the final mixing and mastering, even a little knob tweek need to be saved and no render errors must be in the master mix.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”