Organising VST Effects and Synths

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Aro Beats
Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:07 pm

x

Organising VST Effects and Synths

Ok so im in the process of rearranging my plugin list so that i can use tree display more effectively. For example, I just subscribed to Slate digitals 'All Access Pass' and went to the fl studio directory and made folders labelled 'Slate digital VST2, VST3' AND 'Kilohearts' , so that when i add an effect plugin in the mixer or pattern rack they are all in order and dont get mixed up with all my other effect VSTs from other 3rd Party companies.

But my question is for my older VSTS and that if i now reorganise them also, will it mess up opening old projects when its trying to load them (as technically they have been re-sorted) and finding custom made presets. Ive attached the images regarding this. The reason is that when i make a custom folder in FLs plugin directory , it de-selects the star in the add plugin menu, so it looks like i havent added anything within fl studio. Im trying to explain the best way I can so sorry for any confusion caused.

Its just for organisation purposes. What I am trying to achieve (when looking at the second image), is a 'Tree' structure with 6 entries. The ones shown plus, '4.NATIVE INSTRUMENTS, 5.FL Stock, etc. So if someone can tell me if it wont mess up opening older projects with the effects reorganised it would be great. Thanks for any help given :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:06 pm

x

Re: Organising VST Effects and Synths

Hi there. The re-sorting of plugins or samples...

Aro Beats
Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:13 pm

x

Re: Organising VST Effects and Synths

Simple and to the point. Much appreciated, than...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”