100% CPU used with one instance of Lurssen Mastering Console

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
quietzone
Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:04 pm

x

100% CPU used with one instance of Lurssen Mastering Console

Hi,

on FL Studio 20.5.1, loading one single instance of Lurssen Mastering Console 1.1 on a new project, causes the CPU usage to go straight up to 100% and stay at 100%. I tried both the VST and VST3 versions of Lurssen, and it happens with both. I'm using a second generation Intel i7 CPU, which should be able to handle Lurssen fine. Lurssen minimum requirements are a Core 2 Duo. Also, I'm on the latest Windows 10 with 8 Gb RAM, nothing else running other than FL Studio with an empty project with one Lurssen on the master channel.

Is this something to be fixed within FL Studio, or should I contact IK Multimedia about it? Seems to only happen in FL Studio and not on other DAWs, previous discussion of this issue here: viewtopic.php?f=100&t=182179&p=1335487& ... n#p1335487

Anything I can try to fix this?

Cheers

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:19 am

x

Re: 100% CPU used with one instance of Lurssen Mastering Console

Hi there. You can fix that by enabling "Use fi...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Scott
Site Admin
Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:41 am

x

Re: 100% CPU used with one instance of Lurssen Mastering Console

Please also contact ikmultimedia and let them k...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”