transport buttons on NI Komplete Kontrol s49 mk1 stopped working with fl studio

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
jgranoblesmusic
Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:01 pm

x

transport buttons on NI Komplete Kontrol s49 mk1 stopped working with fl studio

Hey,

Hopefully, someone knows how to fix this issue.

The play and record buttons on my komplete Kontrol s49 MK 1 stopped working with fl studio 20.5.1 build 1193 from one day to another.

When I press the play button it only sounds for a very brief and short spurt of the music as if it was stopped or paused immediately after a tick or 16th note. The hint bar and hint panel display "paused at 1:0:02" when pressing play. When I press the record button the fl studio record button flashes briefly but doesn't stay on and also displays as if the music is paused. None of this happens with my computer keyboard when using either the spacebar shortcut for play or letter "R" shortcut for recording. It seems like something is blocking the komplete Kontrol transport from following the function through.

The transport functions still work on Ableton Live perfectly, and it seems that it is an issue with FL Studio. The stop, rewind, and ffw buttons still function but record and play do not. This issue occurred either Friday night or Saturday (11/22/19, 11/23/19) as Friday was the last day everything was working fine.

The only two things I can think of that I did differently were using the Kontrol with Pro Tools for the first time, and updating the NI software. I tried re-installing both fl studio and komplete kontrol and had no luck. I tried to undo whatever I did on Pro Tools and NI Access, and I also checked that the MIDI settings on FL Studio were configured properly and that Komplet Kontrol DAW-1 was set to mackie universal control and enabled.

One thing I did notice was the transport buttons functioned in FL Studio but only with a komplete kontrol stand-alone plugin opened. Once I closed that stand-alone instance of Komplete Kontrol, the transport play and record buttons stop functioning on FL Studio.

I am running on Windows 10.

Can anyone help?

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”