Positive Grid Bias Fx 2 Guitar FX Emulator Issues

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
M.C. LAY
Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:08 pm

x

Positive Grid Bias Fx 2 Guitar FX Emulator Issues

This is an email I sent to Positive Grid Bias Fx 2 tech support. Here is my email and their response. My question is, is there anything FL Studio/Image Line can do to help me with this and is Fl Studio/Image Line planning on supporting Positive Grid's Bias FX or vice versa? This is a HUGE issue.

ME-When I am in Stand Alone on my desktop, more of the effects work than when I try to record in my Daw, FL Studio 20. When I use BIAS FX 2 in my Daw, some of the characteristics of the tones I have made or use in Stand Alone version dont work. Why is this happening? For example, the pitch shifter effect works in Stand Alone, but when i use Bias on my Daw, the pitch shifter wont work. All the effects are still on, but some dont work in DAW. How do I remedy this.
I got a reply back stating.

"thanks for taking the time to write us.

I'd like to address that FL Studio isn't officially supported by our products, so unexpected behaviors might sometimes occur.

That said, there's a few factors leading to the sound difference between Standalone and plugin:

The input / output configuration of the DAW. This will change the reaction of the amp.

The pan law of the DAW. This will affect the stereo perception.

How the DAW handle plugins can differ from one to another."-Positive Grid/ Bias FX 2 Support Team

-Chris McClay

Milinor
Technical Support
Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:42 pm

x

Re: Positive Grid Bias Fx 2 Guitar FX Emulator Issues

Hi there Thanks for sharing this with users

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”