fl studio crashes after update Topic is solved

Please report Windows related issues here

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
WE NEED DETAILS!

We appreciate your frustration when things don't work as you expected. However, please help us to help you by following these suggestions:

1. Simple clear explanation - Explain what you are doing, or trying to do, and exactly what is happening.
  2. Update - Before trying anything else. Download and install the latest version of FL Studio from here. Your bug may be fixed already!
  3. Specific information - a) FL Studio version & build number, b) what you are doing and what happens exactly, c) step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  4. Screenshots - Another great way to demonstrate issues. Get a free screenshot app here. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  5. A video - The best way of demonstrating many issues. Get a free recorder here. Include mp4 videos to your post from the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  6. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.

ALL posts made in this forum are 'Private' so that only you and staff can see them. This allows sharing of personal data, projects and other information. Posts are generally made public after they are marked 'Solved' AND there was no personal data contained in them.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
MINDbOZ
Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:09 pm

x

fl studio crashes after update

it happens when i click on the mixertrack the on and off switch of the plugins, the little green light there. it just crashed again. i lost my project im working on for weeks i know its not on perpose ofcourse but this just sucks. ive never had unstability. please offer me a solution. i cannot work now until a solution comes. its pointless. i recovered an old saved file. and now its broken too due to the crash.mark terpstra

Evyi
Technical Support
Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:16 am

x

Re: fl studio crashes after update

Hi there. Please *.zip the content of "Documen...

MINDbOZ
Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:49 am

x

hi there i have put the support file of fl stud...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Robiaster
Technical Support
Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:13 pm

x

Hi there, Could you please try updating to the...

reflex
Site Admin
Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:15 am

x

Could you let us know if this still happens in ...

MINDbOZ
Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:16 pm

x

I hate to say this, but ive lost trust in Fl st...

Evyi
Technical Support
Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:57 pm

x

This issue (#8500) is known and awaits code rev...

Evyi
Technical Support
Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:50 pm

x

We fixed issue (#8500 Fruity Wrapper: crash wit...

MINDbOZ
Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:13 pm

x

i dont want to be an arsehole. with the whole p...

MINDbOZ
Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:15 pm

x

i spend almost 250 euros on Fl studio. while it...

Evyi
Technical Support
Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:22 pm

x

Sorry to hear that. Please *.zip the content of...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”