scarlet solo playlist bug

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Last Day
Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:18 pm

x

scarlet solo playlist bug

i've had this problem for awhile now but id figure i could see if there's any solutions that you guys could come up with.
so, i've been using a Focusrite scarlet solo (2nd gen) with fl studio and i'm having this problem with my playlist needle (currently a problem for v20.6 and previous) where instead of just going down the playlist normally as it plays it will jump quickly from where its currently at to a spot that's about 16 bars down the playlist and then back repeatedly (sometimes on lower buffers it just jumps really far ahead without going back and fourth between its actual position and the position farther on the playlist)

P.S.
I have installed the drivers for the scarlet 2nd gen and I do not have this problem with the fl studio asio or the asio4all .

Last Day
Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:19 pm

x

Re: scarlet solo playlist bug

video did not attach properly. sorry for vacuum...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:27 pm

x

Hi there. Could you please try "hybrid" and "M...

Last Day
Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:53 pm

x

thank you, didnt know that would affect it but ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”