Crash Midi Out Topic is solved

Please report Windows related issues here

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
WE NEED DETAILS!

We appreciate your frustration when things don't work as you expected. However, please help us to help you by following these suggestions:

1. Simple clear explanation - Explain what you are doing, or trying to do, and exactly what is happening.
  2. Update - Before trying anything else. Download and install the latest version of FL Studio from here. Your bug may be fixed already!
  3. Specific information - a) FL Studio version & build number, b) what you are doing and what happens exactly, c) step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  4. Screenshots - Another great way to demonstrate issues. Get a free screenshot app here. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  5. A video - The best way of demonstrating many issues. Get a free recorder here. Include mp4 videos to your post from the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  6. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.

ALL posts made in this forum are 'Private' so that only you and staff can see them. This allows sharing of personal data, projects and other information. Posts are generally made public after they are marked 'Solved' AND there was no personal data contained in them.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Markus Mark
Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:02 pm

x

Crash Midi Out

I deleted the GM Drums .txt file in order to get rid of the undesirable Piano Roll Drums naming on Midi-Out Channel 10 and the Problem got even worse. I emptied the text file in the hope to get a normal Piano Roll naming as on the other channels but the MidiOut plugin crashes since that. Now I deleted the whole file and need help as soon as possible because I cannot use MidiOut! Thanks PS: Im expecting I have to redownload the file but is there an option to get rid of that Piano Roll naming I dont need it and dont want it on Channel 10:

Evyi
Technical Support
Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:16 am

x

Re: Crash Midi Out  Topic is solved

Hi there. Please try to perform a clean instal...

Markus Mark
Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:34 am

x

Re: Crash Midi Out

Yes but is there a possibility to get rid of th...

Evyi
Technical Support
Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:35 am

x

Re: Crash Midi Out

This is a standard defined in General MIDI. MID...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”