Still can't figure out. Weird problem.

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
jaaman
Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:48 am

x

Still can't figure out. Weird problem.

So I had this weird problem when working within FL Studio 20. First, it started every time I pressed the B2 key it would cause a pop up Window prompting me to name a pattern. I swapped it with a different controller (the first the NI Komplete, the 2nd an Arturia) same or similar problem. The popup may have been a different prompt. Now, trying to configure the MIDI settings are frozen. My MIDI Output setting for Komplete Kontrol DAW-1 is set to "MIDI Hardware Port" and I am unable to change it to "Mackie Universal".

In other words, FL Studio recognizes my hardware, but I am unable to configure the MIDI Output settings. I could change the input settings just fine.

To T-shoot: Along with changing controllers, I switched USB ports on my pc. I downloaded and reinstalled the DAW.

It is almost as if some kind of MIDI control issue? A bad USB cable?

stumped so far

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:58 pm

x

Re: Still can't figure out. Weird problem.

Hi there. Could you create a diagnostics log a...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”