Constant, inaudible noise that prevents me from hearing my projects

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Hybriddnx
Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:34 am

x

Constant, inaudible noise that prevents me from hearing my projects

So a few days ago I was working on a track, and I started playing with a synth from the Spire VST. All of a sudden when I would pause the track, the sound would just cut out and the monitor on the toolbar was shown to be just maxed in volume. But not volume is coming from the mixer track itself, it seems to be just out of nowhere.
if I play the track when this is happening, the mixer levels visually look like sound is playing normally, but there is no sound. Sometimes it's after one pause, other times it's after two. Though after the first one the sound started to come through weird, almost like the volume is getting more stereo and quieter. I tried to see if this happens on any other tracks, but nothing, all my other tracks play normally. I tried disabling all FX to see if any FX were the problem, still cuts out. I usually run the output out of the primary sound driver so I tried switching to different drivers like ASIO but the same issue occurs. I've updated my FL Studio and ASIO but nothing seems to solve it. Appreciate any help. Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Milinor
Technical Support
Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:17 pm

x

Re: Constant, inaudible noise that prevents me from hearing my projects

Miryn wrote: ↑Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:17 pm Hello, I...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”