Hardware Insert

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
elia0739
Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:17 am

x

Hardware Insert

Hi

I have been struggling with Fl Studio for some time and i have realised, after seaching extensivly through forums etc., that there is no option for a hardware insert. The only solution is to route the output and input through the mixer's output and input which is slow and frustrating. It also introduces an unavoidable conversion delay that Fl Studio does not have an easy solution for because the PDC/HDC seemingly does not work with outboard gear at all. This annoys me because i otherwise love the DAW and have been using the DAW for a long time now, Yes it is a necessity for me to be able to do hardware inserts that almost all other DAWs are able to peform in order to do my work. Im considering switching to another DAW but as a last hope, i would like to know if there is an update around the corner that adds this otherwise normal DAW feature?

Alphons
Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:31 pm

x

Re: Hardware Insert

Hi there, This has been suggested in the past,...

elia0739
Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:09 am

x

Allright sad to hear, i've tried the method you...

Paulow1978
Wed May 26, 2021 8:14 am

x

Sorry to reply to a post from March but I just ...

sickcycle
Sat May 29, 2021 1:11 am

x

hi fl team please do this! latency i can get m...

sickcycle
Sat May 29, 2021 1:13 am

x

and yes PDC is great, it works. but we just nee...

Paulow1978
Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:43 am

x

" but at least ping option for latency control ...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”