Sidechain malfunction with third part plugin.

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
JERJES58
Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:21 pm

x

Sidechain malfunction with third part plugin.

Hi! I'm using Waves F6 dynamic EQ to make room for my vocals. The sidechain works great when I put the F6 on an empty channel (not used by any instrument). In that case, I can clearly see the voice triggering the EQ and modifying the curve. But when I try to do the same thing in the channel where I want to (where the target sounds are), the F6 completely ignores the side chain and even with the ''EXT'' buttons on (wich means sidechain from external source), the trigger sound is not the vocals anymore, but the sound the instruments make. The channel I want to put the F6 in is a send channel, wich is receiving sound from other eight channels, and then is tracked to the master. It's something like if when you establish one routing from another channel, the sidechain link stops working, and the F6 thinks that that the INTERNAL audio is the EXTERNAL sidechain signal.

Any thoughs? Thank you very much.

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:35 pm

x

Re: Sidechain malfunction with third part plugin.

Hi there. Sorry for the delay. Could you plea...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”