Transferred File from Mac to PC, Now FL is choppy

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
RogueLEphant
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:12 pm

x

Transferred File from Mac to PC, Now FL is choppy

Hi team,

I was working on a project on my mac and wanted to transfer it to my PC. I saved the file on the mac, emailed it to myself, and opened it on my PC. When I loaded the song file on the pc, it was met with the notification that "1. FL Studio can't find the sample data associated with the Instrument Channel/s" and that it was not a serious issue.... I then went to splice.com to redownload the audio samples that were used in the transferred project file so that they would exist on my PC and run the song. After I did that, on my PC, the audio of the whole project, scratches, and jumps, choppy.

Every project now sounds choppy, and scratchy when played from my PC, even projects that only exist in that PC.
I've uninstalled FL studio, and reinstalled, and the problem persists.

I am sure that both my Mac and my PC are running the same version of FL studio with the same level of license.
Also, I am sure that both Mac and PC are current in their operating systems.
Is there anything that I can do to fix this?

Milinor
Technical Support
Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:24 am

x

Re: Transferred File from Mac to PC, Now FL is choppy

Hi there I think you successfully moved your s...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”