Playlist export issue with 20.8.3

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
DJSE
Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:57 am

x

Playlist export issue with 20.8.3

Hello,
I nottice that since version 20.8.3 (I'm currently on the build 2304 but the issue was with 2293 too) the playlist export doesn't act the same way as before.

When I export from the playlist, every playlist tracks have the same lenght, even when there is nothing after the last sound, it takes the lenght of the longer track, same as when exporting as stems.

Before the update (don't remember the number version but it was the one with the beta expiration issue I think) exported track from the playlist have the lenght of the last sound on that track.

I use the playlist export function for mastering (re-mastering old vinyl usually), so I do it with 10 or more tracks. It use to be easy cause once I had all my level/comp/eq set, I would just export the playlist and all the track would be there each with their own lenght.
Now every track (except the longer one) got this silence at the end of the song and I have to edit again to cut it or export them one by one by selecting the correct length for each track.
I try different option, like "trim PDC silence" or "cut remainder" but that doesn't change anything.

I don't know if that change was on purpose (cause I can see the use for a stem export for exemple) but could it be possible to have an option to export the playlist with each track ending at lenght instead of ending them all with at longest lenght (that would save some hardrive space for stems and avoid having to re-edit the track if the end silence is not necessary)

Thanks

Milinor
Technical Support
Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:50 am

x

Re: Playlist export issue with 20.8.3

Hi there. Thanks for reporting. This issue (#...

DJSE
Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:05 am

x

Great, thanks for the update, I'm waiting for t...

Milinor
Technical Support
Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:48 pm

x

Hi there. Your issue has been fixed in the lat...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”