Inputted notes ceased sounding in playback

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
PeteDF
Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:31 pm

x

Inputted notes ceased sounding in playback

Version 20.8.3.2304

On a project I started, many of the inputted notes were not playing back, sometimes just very quiet, other times not at all. At first it seemed to only be on the Ibanez Bass plugin, then I noticed it happening on other instrument sounds. I thought maybe I clicked some button somewhere within FL that affected my audio somehow. I can't think of any pattern of when it happens or any change I made that triggered it; it seems to have started randomly.

I found a workaround - having searched for answers and not found anything: I erased and re-inputted the notes, which worked for the first few patterns. I then realized that some of the new notes I just re-inputted were now also not playing back, whether I played in song or pattern mode.

It seems to be happening for any instrument sound I'm using (drums, piano, bass) - but not creating total silence, i.e., some of the song plays while other parts are almost totally (very quiet) or completely silent. I updated, even went to an old version of the song in backup, and still came across the same issue.

Help would be greatly appreciated. I can't really continue with my projects at all right now. Unfortunately I couldn't get screen capture to work to demonstrate.

Thank you very much!

Milinor
Technical Support
Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:57 am

x

Re: Inputted notes ceased sounding in playback

Hi there Does it happen only on a specific pro...

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:09 pm

x

Hi there. This is all native, yes. VST plugins...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

iAmInf
Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:37 am

x

I have the newest version (just did a fresh ins...

Milinor
Technical Support
Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:18 am

x

iAmInf wrote: ↑Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:37 am I have ...

iAmInf
Sat May 01, 2021 8:13 am

x

Yeah, I'll get that done over the course of the...

Milinor
Technical Support
Mon May 03, 2021 12:08 pm

x

Hi there Thanks. We will continue the issue on...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”