Problem with Kontakt

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
2404zach
Mon May 10, 2021 9:40 am

x

Problem with Kontakt

Hello, I was offered Komplete 13 Select from Native Instruments, I already had the trial version of Komplete Kontrol and Native Access. I entered the serial number in Native Access and everything went well. However, I can't open the Hybrid Keys and Etheral Earth libraries in FL Studio because the software tells me that the Kontakt version I have is too old. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Kontakt several times as well as the libraries and even Native Access, yet nothing changes. I followed the instructions available in the Native Instruments support section but it was useless. I hesitated to reinstall Native Access via the USB key provided but when I try my pc tells me I'm going to install an older version and I already have the latest version of this application, so I don't see the point. Would you know where the problem comes from? Should I reinstall everything again via the usb key provided? Do you have another solution? Thank you for your patience.

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Mon May 10, 2021 3:39 pm

x

Re: Problem with Kontakt

Hi there. Please uninstall Kontakt by hand and...

2404zach
Tue May 11, 2021 5:17 pm

x

Hello Thanks you for your answer ! I uninstalle...

Milinor
Technical Support
Wed May 12, 2021 7:15 am

x

Hi there Open the plugin manager -> Option...

2404zach
Wed May 12, 2021 2:44 pm

x

It works guys thanks you so much for your help ...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”