Mixer effects buttons grayed out

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
xKira1
Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:39 pm

x

Mixer effects buttons grayed out

Im kinda new to FL so im sorry if im not using the proper terminology, but i've googled and googled but couldnt find the answer. I feel like its something super simple.

When i open a new project in FL and i add a few patterns, then i split channels by pattern. I open up the Mixer viewer and sometimes only the effects button in the master channel is lit and the rest of the effects buttons are grayed out and im not able to click on them to add individual effects. Sometimes the master effects but is grayed out and not clickable as well. If I select an individual channel then try to insert an effect into one of the slots, nothing happens. Am i opening the project wrong? Is it something in the options menu that i can change so i would be able to have the option to add effects to each channel individually?

Also i am running the latest version of FL.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Milinor
Technical Support
Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:24 am

x

Re: Mixer effects buttons grayed out

Hi there Yes, it's really hard to understand. ...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”