Latency Issue in FL Studio 20

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Jeremy_M
Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:28 pm

x

Latency Issue in FL Studio 20

Hi everyone, this is my first time posting in the Forum. I have a question regarding "latency issues" in FL Studio resulting from Mixer plugin effects such as "Gross Beat" or "Soundgoodizer." In never had this issue before, it started a few days ago. Most of the other effects in the mixer work well with no issue; however, every time I try to use Gross Beat or Soundgoodizer in the Mixer, a red circle with an exclamation mark appears at the top left corner of the screen and says "44 samples/ 1 ms latency." When I play my pattern/song it sounds absolutely terrible because of the cracking/screeching noise (it lags). I already tried changing my audio settings. I changed audio device to my "Primary Sound Driver" but that only made things worse, I changed it back to FL Studio ASIO. I tried adjusting the "Buffer Length" as well; however, the Latency issue still remains. How can I fix this?

Thanks,

***I whited out the top left corner above the latency issue message because I do not want to reveal the name of the track I am working on. All of the important information is visible (as far as I know) ***
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Milinor
Technical Support
Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:22 am

x

Re: Latency Issue in FL Studio 20

Hi there That latency is normal. you dont need...

Jeremy_M
Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:16 pm

x

Re: Latency Issue in FL Studio 20

Hi Milinor, thank you so much for helping me fi...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”