trouble rendering video and sounds

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Highpriest4444
Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:20 am

x

trouble rendering video and sounds

first i had issues exporting my generated video, it would act like it was rendering it for export and then it says theres an address access error, some thing about a dll file. it created a 0:00 long video and mp3 file instead of the actual song. i tried to resolve the problem myself with a bit of wiki searching, i had thought i could resolve the problem by installing a new atio6axx.dll file. this worsened my problem as now i cannot even get my midi controller to create the propper sounds, not only that but it seems the sounds themselves are whats messed up, as i found out by trying to make a new project in hopes of escaping my new horror. but alas it followed me still. ive considered just uninstalling fl studio and reinstalling it but im not sure that will help.

Milinor
Technical Support
Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:17 pm

x

Re: trouble rendering video and sounds

Hi there. Please uninstall/disable OneDrive, i...

Highpriest4444
Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:57 am

x

i fixed the sound rendering by increasing my bu...

Milinor
Technical Support
Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:14 am

x

Hi there Please uninstall the ASIO driver. and...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”