No Sound using FL Studio ASIO

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Flute Ninja
Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:03 pm

x

No Sound using FL Studio ASIO

I am having issues trying to get Fl Studio ASIO to work. I recently got a Windows 10 gaming PC. I downloaded the latest version of FL and when I opened it, I could not hear sound. On the otherhand, when I use my microphone (which is a USB FiFine K678) it works fine. But with this mic, I have to use the headphone jack from it to get sound feedback. I want to be able to use FL Studio ASIO without having to use mic and headphones. I’m not quite sure why this is happening, and I've never had this problem before. I tried all that I could think of from changing the outputs in the FL Studio ASIO settings to even reinstalling FL. If anyone could help me with this issue, I would really appreciate it. Thanks. Here are some screenshots below in case you see something that I missed.

NOTE: In the Windows screenshot, the only input I have is "NewTek NDI Tools. I was using this program for OBS. Could this be interfering with FL Studio ASIO not working?

[Deleted private information to set it public. Deleted by Evyi]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:42 pm

x

Re: No Sound using FL Studio ASIO

Hi there. Is the microphone connected on the s...

Flute Ninja
Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:14 pm

x

Hello, I think there is a slight misunderstandi...

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:22 pm

x

Could you please open the 'Sound Control Panel'...

Flute Ninja
Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:20 pm

x

The speakers work fine with everything else. I ...

Flute Ninja
Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:19 pm

x

The issue has been resolved. I had to delete ND...

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:53 pm

x

Thanks for the update. Glad that it works now,...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”