Mouse cursor disappearing after a minute of use

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
cboshuizen
Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:18 am

x

Mouse cursor disappearing after a minute of use

Hi All, I just updated to v20.8.3, and now the mouse cursor vanishes and I can't see where it is anymore. If I alt-tab to another app it is visible, and if I by luck move over a third-party plugin it also see it on top, but as soon as I scan across the main app window it's gone! I can't do anything, and was just settling down to run a whole session today, and I really regret updating before I started.

This happened first in the "new stuff" demo project, which I thought was was strange, but it also happens in my projects and a new file too.

Steps to recreate: Open FL. New project or old file, doesn't matter. Do stuff for about 1 minute, and the mouse cursor vanishes and the app is unusable. Hit alt-F4 as the only way to close the app.

I'm on Windows 10. Fully patched and up to date as far as I know. Presonus Studio 68c audio interface.

Has anyone else reported this? I've never seen it before and don't know what to do.

Thanks!
Chris

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:20 pm

x

Re: Mouse cursor disappearing after a minute of use

cboshuizen wrote: [...] I just reset the user p...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”