Audio File Playing in empty playlist

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
svalinn85
Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:33 am

x

Audio File Playing in empty playlist

Hello there and sorry to bother.. but I'm having an issue I can't seem to be able and solve.

Basically I have an audio file playing (during song play time) in a section that is totally empty. Now.. I searched for the reasons this might happens and this is what I can say:

- there is no edison/newtone anywhere in the project.
- I found a similar problem here in the forum that was solved by disabling the "loop region" in the sampler so I checked it but there is no loop region activated so it can't be that.
- the signal comes from mixer 16 - that is the vocal mixer ofc - but there are no effects that might cause it. Anyway just to be sure I disabled all the effect in that mixer and nothing changed.
- even tho the mixer channel is detected playing.. no pattern in the playlist nor channel in the channel rack is detected playing (doesn't "light up).
- just to be sure I deleted all the playlist channels under the ones used by the project cause you never know I made a mistake and added a pattern like.. on channel 100 that I do not see.. anyway that does not seem to be the case.

I'm on windoes 10 64bit using FL Studio 20.8.3 with a focusrite scarlett solo interface 16gb of ram.

I'm also attaching a little video to better show the issue.

EDIT: The sound still plays even if I mute ALL the tracks in the playlist.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Milinor
Technical Support
Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:06 pm

x

Re: Audio File Playing in empty playlist

Hi there. Could you please attach the project ...

svalinn85
Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:15 pm

x

Oh hey, Sorry if I did not reply soone.. was s...

Milinor
Technical Support
Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:29 pm

x

Hi there There are some possibilities You li...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”