Sytrus Envelope Affecting Wrong Output?

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
whatupsilon
Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:07 pm

x

Sytrus Envelope Affecting Wrong Output?

Hi all,

Been learning basic sound design within Sytrus. Filter 2's envelope appears to be affecting Filter 1's output. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong--I was just going to layer another sound.

As you can see in the video, before even activating the new operator, Filter 2's envelope appears to be affecting Filter 1. I don't see any setting for the filters or operators chained together in series, and I also muted the tracks just to make sure it wasn't coming from Filter 2's output. Is this just a glitch?

I initialized to the default sound before I started (the preset name was from an earlier project). I know I can also update but I doubt this is a fix and I need to back up my files first--and I'm running Windows 7 so I avoid updating unless there's something big in the change log.

Thanks in advance for any insights into why Filter 2 is affecting Filter 1's output. I'll save the project to test again after updating, unless there is an easy fix.
Sytrus Envelope Glitch.mp4
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:55 pm

x

Re: Sytrus Envelope Affecting Wrong Output?

Hi there. Could you please attach the project ...

whatupsilon
Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:41 am

x

Evyi wrote: ↑Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:55 pm Hi there....

Milinor
Technical Support
Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:33 am

x

Hi there You did a good choice to do some soun...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

whatupsilon
Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:15 pm

x

Milinor wrote: ↑Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:33 am Hi the...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”