Unable to assign effects on Mixer

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
MolejoTrap
Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:19 am

x

Unable to assign effects on Mixer

Hi team,

I am quite fresh on this (purchased the software 3 days ago) and I am following a Udemy course.

I am currently learning how to use the mixer and I am facing an issue where I have to assign an effect to a slot on Mixer, I click on slot 1/select and then "fruity reverb 2" but it never assigns any effect. I tried other reverb effects and other slots but none of them seem to work.
I am running the version: Fruity edition v20.8.3[build 2304] - 64 bit on a Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1.

I already uninstalled and re-installed a couple of times, changing from installing to all users to Install to the current user, uninstalled using software that clears any residues but the issue persists.

Please see attached a 25 secs video of the problem
FL Studio - Mixer.mp4
--
Kind Regards!

Anderson Menezes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Milinor
Technical Support
Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:56 am

x

Re: Unable to assign effects on Mixer

Hi there. Do you have OneDrive installed? If y...

MolejoTrap
Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:30 pm

x

Hi Milinor, Thanks for the quick response! I ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Milinor
Technical Support
Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:19 am

x

Hi there Did the plugin manager search everyth...

MolejoTrap
Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:50 am

x

Hi Milinor, Thank you very much for all your h...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”