ASIO4ALL v2 driver not working at all

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
WillBillThunder
Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:08 am

x

ASIO4ALL v2 driver not working at all

Hi all,

New to FL studio, got it a few weeks ago.

For whatever reason, I've never been able to get the ASIO4ALL v2 audio driver to work. Every other audio driver works perfectly fine (Realtek ASIO, FL ASIO, etc). I could really benefit from ASIO4ALL v2, but I can't get it to work, as I get the same error every time I try to activate it. See screenshot attached.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling FL studio, tried uninstalling and reinstalling the ASIO4ALL driver, and I've made sure that nothing else on my system is interfering with the driver. I've tried changing sample rates (I tried all of them with no luck), even going as far as ensuring that my default audio device has the same sample rate as the one set in FL studio. I've tried messing with the buffer length settings both in FL and in the ASIO4ALL driver settings panel. I made sure all my audio drivers are up to date. I have the newest version of FL studio (20.8.4). None of these things I mentioned above have worked. Does my computer just not support it? Seems strange to me that this universal driver fails to function on my PC.

I've got a dell latitude 7280 with 16 gb of ram, i7 vpro processor. Not sure why it can't handle it.

Any help is appreciated. Thx!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Milinor
Technical Support
Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:46 am

x

Re: ASIO4ALL v2 driver not working at all

Hi there You may need to go to the sound setti...

WillBillThunder
Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:08 am

x

Re: ASIO4ALL v2 driver not working at all

Believe it or not, I was messing with some of t...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”