After working on a project after a period of time (varies from less than an hour to a few hours) the software locks up

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
foreverlord777
Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:58 am

x

After working on a project after a period of time (varies from less than an hour to a few hours) the software locks up

So the last few weeks or so, after an hour or two, my program will lock up and stop responding. I'll get a popup that says, "this program is not responding, do you want to wait for it or close the program?" Of course I tried waiting but it never responds. It's been happening everytime I work on a project, so i can't get anything done. When it locks up, the mouse pointer turns into the loading circle icon, like its trying to load, and the program goes to the background like it's not the window in front, even if it is.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”