Sequencer/Auto resize/Minimum height

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Skyren
Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:30 am

x

Sequencer/Auto resize/Minimum height

Hiya,

I have been experiencing obstacles in a workflow and what most caught my attention was the "broken Minimum height" option in a Sequencer. It indeed works at first but when it comes to switching different groups with different heights it is inconvenient that this option does it not automatically, thus, adding additional unnecessary steps to achieve what seems simple enough of a task to be handled by a computation.

Currently, this requires 5 additional mouse movements to use "Resize now", which seems to be a poor fix implementation of the seemingly minor problem (3, if dragging the interface). For some, such as me it is really bothering to scroll through samples/VSTis/etc... in a Sequencer, as I love to see it all at once, not forgetting. Also, on modern monitors, you would hardly have so many sounds that you would eventually have to scroll in a Sequencer, at least I would know it is because of the resolution/monitor specs rather than something overlooked.

Thank you for taking a look! :wink:

Milinor
Technical Support
Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:50 am

x

Re: Sequencer/Auto resize/Minimum height

Hi there * Can you make a video to show the is...

Skyren
Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:29 am

x

Seems like I have been working for too long wit...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Milinor
Technical Support
Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:23 am

x

Hi there Ok, now I understand. when another wi...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Skyren
Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:09 am

x

Yes, that is correct. Sorry for my bad English ...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”