WaveShell VST3 shows ''Exception: Access violation at address'' errors

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
matt94
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:54 pm

x

WaveShell VST3 shows ''Exception: Access violation at address'' errors

Hi there,
Only recently I've been getting this error message when I try to load Waves plugins from the WaveShell dropdown list. Sometimes it shows this error message when trying to load a plugin from the WaveShell (and it fails), sometimes after the plugin has loaded and when I try to use the controls inside the plugin or switch through presets, etc.

Although I have Waves plugins that are ''added to favourites'' and when I load them from there (i.e, without loading the WaveShell first and using the dropdown list), then they seem to work for now.

Things that could be related to the errors are recently updating FL Studio, and also deleting the Waves folders in the roaming folder to clear Waves preferences (this is what the Waves website's instructions say to do when manually uninstalling individual plugins).

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”