Error on all plugins after latest update.

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
urdailywater
Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:19 am

x

Error on all plugins after latest update.

to be more specific, the only ones not loading are the ones that are bridged. meaning if i use 32bit fl then all 32bit plugins load fine but 64 just don't, and vice versa. fl studio plugins seem unaffected.

as of right now, i am waiting for a verify plugin scan to finish, however it does not seem to be fixing the issue as i've tried before.

edit: i also must mention that when i first installed the latest update it was accidentally in the folder of the first picture, instead of in the folder "FL Studio 20" where it was supposed to go. would this have caused problems if i had loaded up fl studio from there? only asking because i did. i later corrected myself tho, installed it into the correct folder, and am now running fl studio from that folder instead.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Milinor
Technical Support
Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:10 am

x

Re: Error on all plugins after latest update.

Hi there I dont think the installation folder ...

urdailywater
Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:57 pm

x

Unfortunately none of those things worked. I ev...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

urdailywater
Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:25 pm

x

I just found something interesting, I did a "fi...

Milinor
Technical Support
Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:17 pm

x

Hi there. Sorry for the late reply. We do wor...

urdailywater
Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:08 pm

x

the plugins are still reading as an error. no m...
Last edited by urdailywater on Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

urdailywater
Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:28 pm

x

cancel that on last post.... i found an old ins...
Last edited by urdailywater on Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Milinor
Technical Support
Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:55 pm

x

Hi there You can always find older installers ...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”