Problem importing downloaded mp3 files

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
lecmino
Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:35 pm

x

Problem importing downloaded mp3 files

Hello,

I have currently some trouble to import mp3 files, which came from youtube video converted using ytmp3.cc. The problem seems to have randomly appeared today on the last and previous version of FL Studio (I did the last update today and it was still not working). My windows 10 is also up to date. The problem was not observed with some mp3, which I exported myself using fl studio. The audio files that i couldn't load in FL were absolutely listenable using Groove music or windows media player. I could also import them in Shotcut (the video editor). I saw in the propreties of the downloaded mp3 file a little check button saying that the file comes from another computer and may be blocked... I tried to import the files with both checked and unchecked state, but nothing changed. Finally I also followed the next troubleshooting steps and everithing was looking good. (troubleshoot importing mp3 files, https://support.image-line.com/action/knowledgebase/?ans=218&_ga=2.233158686.1232495017.1632216947-1906524085.1622914549)

I also restarted my computer, downloaded the file multiple times, moving the files, renaming them but it seems that fl doesnt want to load it. Indeed, in the sampler the path and name of the file is written, but the audio file is not loaded (no waveform drawed, instead the drop a file is visible).
Capture.PNG
Thanks you :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Milinor
Technical Support
Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:56 pm

x

Re: Problem importing downloaded mp3 files

Hi there Few users reported the same recently....

lecmino
Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:09 pm

x

Thanks a lot ! Effectively, the fields were emp...

ill_type
Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:00 am

x

I am having the exact same issue -- however my ...

Milinor
Technical Support
Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:06 pm

x

ill_type wrote: ↑Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:00 am I am ...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”