Issue with slicing wave form stems in playlist

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
varun213
Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:57 pm

x

Issue with slicing wave form stems in playlist

Hi Guys,

so im having a serious workflow issue in the latest version of fl studio.

I insert a wav form of a melody I create and when I want to chop it using the slice tool in the playlist the wave always never chops on the exact line that I want it to. The wav stem either ends up before or goes after the exact where where I want to chop it.

I set my my main snap to "cell" every time or even tried "line" and still doesent work. Is it some glitch?

Here is an example below of a screenshot of how my wave stem always comes after I slice it:

any help would be greatly appreciated to solve this. I have to manually go and extend or cut the wave forms after slicing them so they are on the grid and it takes so much extra time.

EDIT: this only happens in the playlist only. The piano roll i never have issues slicing it always slices where I want it..playlist is where the issues are
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Milinor
Technical Support
Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:53 am

x

Re: Issue with slicing wave form stems in playlist

Hi there In this case, I have to ask some ques...

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:28 pm

x

Re: Issue with slicing wave form stems in playlist

Hi there. Please disable ZCross for waveforms,...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”